In accordance with George Mason University’s Thanksgiving schedule, the Office of Sponsored Programs will be closed November 25, 2015 at 12PM through November 27, 2015. Normal business operations will resume on Monday, November 30, 2015.
Any proposals due during Thanksgiving break must be submitted by OSP prior to 12PM on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. Final proposal documents should be received by OSP no later than close of business Friday, November 20, 2015. Please contact OSP as soon as possible to discuss your proposal requirements.
- Important Information Regarding Automated Compliance Checking of NSF Proposals 4/22/2015
- Reminder: NIH Policy on Application Compliance 4/16/2015
- FY16 – 17 F&A Rates
- Fringe Rates Fiscal Year 2016
- Payroll Certification on Federally Sponsored Projects
- NIH/DHHS Salary Cap Calculator Template 2/13/2015
- DOJ Salary Cap Calculator Template 2/13/2015