|Faculty Information Sessions
OSP will present two information sessions on Sponsored Awards for faculty. Please contact Pat Sperry at email@example.com or (703) 993-8929 with questions.
Proposal Development for Faculty, Tuesday, October 11, 10am–11am in Merten Hall, Room 1204
OSP will present an overview of the proposal and budget development process. There will be a demo of the various links on the OSP website including submitting a request for assistance, where to download the excel budget template and more. Please bring your laptop if you would like to follow along.
Award Management for Faculty, Wednesday, October 26, 10am–11am in Merten Hall, Room 1204
OSP will present a general overview of working with OSP once you receive an award. Many aspects of the project life cycle including contracting and financial management with a focus on PI responsibilities will be covered.
- Mason Achieves Top Research Ranking from Carnegie 2/3/2016
- NIH/DHHS 2016 Salary Cap Information and Rates 1/28/2016
- NIH/DHHS Salary Cap Calculator Template 1/6/2016
- DOJ 2016 Salary Cap Information and Rates 1/6/2016
- DOJ Salary Cap Calculator Template 1/6/2016
- FY16 – 17 F&A Rates
- Fringe Rates Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Important Information Regarding Automated Compliance Checking of NSF Proposals
- NIH Policy on Application Compliance