As part of a proposal submission, many sponsors require a Current and Pending/Other Support document. Guidance issued by the Federal Government on implementation, disclosure and standardization of Current and Pending/Other Support are linked here:
- National Security Presidential Memorandum-33 (NSPM-33)
- Council of Government Relations (COGR) Summary of the NSPM-33 Requirements
- Section 223 of the FY 2021 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
In addition, individual Federal and Non-Federal Sponsors publish guidelines for who must report and what information is to be reported for Current and Pending (C&P) which are provided below.
- Federal Guidance on Current and Pending Support/Other Support can be found HERE.
- Additional guidance on Mason Current and Pending Support/Other Support Roles and Responsibilities can be found HERE.
- A Mason Summary of NIH-Other Support and Identifying Foreign Components summary can be found HERE.